Fire Drills Policy
Policy Last Updated on: January 2019
Policy Last Updated by: Matt Pattison
Next Review Date: January 2020
- When there is a fire drill, the member of staff taking a group should escort them out of the building to the assembly point and inform the person in charge that they have been safely evacuated.
- In the case of the swimming pool, this is the end of the Stable Block.
- The sounding of the Fire Alarm system will initiate a Fire drill.
- Staff MUST acquaint themselves with all Fire Escapes that are indicated on the building plans.
- Staff receiving visitors when an Alarm sounds are responsible for escorting those visitors from
- A Register of both Staff and attendees will be taken at the Assembly Point.
- Copies of the fire escapes and alarm points for all rooms and buildings of St Neot’s School are displayed around the school.